'Environmental Resources Foundation (ERF) is a not-for-profit organisation promoted by Emergent Ventures India Pvt. Ltd – a leading global advisory firm to accelerate action for a sustainable planet by integrating innovative solutions in technology, policy and finance. ERF was founded in October 2011 under Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956. It qualifies under the new rules & guidelines for CSR implementation.
ERF’s mission is to accelerate adoption of sustainable living, through work in communities. It is working with a number of well-known corporates and programs for projects in the area of Environment, Water, Sustainable Agriculture and Waste Management.
ERF embeds element of sustainability into the project by involvement of key stakeholders throughout the project management cycle. As a programme manager, ERF provides end-to-end services to the clients as under:
· Engagement with local communities for identifying community needs
· Project design after careful alignment of local context with business context
· Project implementation with excessive community mobilization using Participatory Rural Appraisals (PRAs)
· Training and capacity building of local community to create a sense of project ownership
· Project handover to the community and community empowerment
· Monitoring and evaluation based on set measurable indicators
ERF works as a Programme Manager and/or as an Implementing Agency for CSR/development interventions.
For more details about ERF, please log on to: www.erfglobal.org'.